Today we uploaded the new collection Fall-Winter 2022/2023, which will accompany us until April 15.
Among the main novelties of this season :
The 2021 vintage will soon be offered for reservation in primeur this month of May.
From Monday 16 May, we will open the "Primeurs 2021" tab and put the wines online as and when they are offered by the châteaux.
On Saturday 21 May, we will send out the first "2021 Futures" newsletter with the new wines of the past week, our comments on the quality or price of each one, and our favourites (or not!).
Then every Saturday until mid-July, a new newsletter will allow you to follow the progress of this campaign live.
To subscribe to our newsletter, simply enter your e-mail address on the home page of our site. And if you don't receive it, it may have been intercepted by your spam filter (?).
We have put online today our new "Spring-Summer" collection, valid until October 15th.
With some notable novelties this season :
• in Bordeaux : the return in our selection, after a few years of absence, of Ch. Le Pin-Beausoleil (Bordeaux Supérieur), Goulée by Estournel now renamed G d’Estournel (Médoc) and Ch. La Clotte (Saint-Émilion).
• in the Northern Rhône : the exceptional presence in our catalog of Cornas Vieilles Vignes, the rarest of the vintages produced by Michel Tardieu (on average 1200 bottles per year), traditionally sold out during the Primeurs offers.
• in Corsica : we are expanding the range of Domaine Abbatucci wines with their greatest red wine, Monte Bianco (sciaccarellu) organic.
• in Alsace : the dry rieslings of Domaine Barmès-Buecher organic, the first Alsatian estate to join our selection.
• in Italy : the Villero Riserva from Cantina Vietti, rated 98/100 by Antonio Galloni "The interaction between the density of the fruit and the structure is simply captivating. In a word: dazzling."
The Spring-Summer 2022 catalog will be sent to you by mail in a couple of weeks, to be received around May 10.