The end-of-year festivities are imminent and, even if the transporters' hazards are always unpredictable during this period, here is the planning of the expeditions for the days to come:
- delivery in continental France
- Orders placed by Monday 21 December 12.00 noon will be delivered before Christmas (at the latest on the 24th).
- Orders placed by Monday 28th December 12.00 will be delivered before New Year's Day (at the latest on the morning of the 31st).
- delivery in the European Union
- Orders of less than 24 bottles (delivery by DPD/Chronopost) placed until Friday 18 December 12:00 noon will be delivered before Christmas.
- Orders for more than 24 bottles (delivery by road carrier) will be delivered after 1 January.
- delivery in United-Kingdom
- As of today, we will no longer ship to the UK due to congestion on the cross-Channel routes and customs uncertainty past 31 December.
- Delivery outside the European Union (Switzerland...)
- The unavoidable customs clearance formalities now prevent us from expecting a delivery by the end of the year.
The Primeurs 2019 campaign will continue on our website until 31 July 2021.
However, having to provide the various châteaux with our bottling instructions at the beginning of November, you only have one week left to reserve these wines in special formats (magnum, half-bottle, etc.) and cases.
After 31 October, the Primeurs 2019 will only be offered in bottles (cases of 3 or 6 bottles depending on the vintage), and within the limits of available stocks.