Today we have put online the new "Autumn-Winter" collection, valid until April 15th.
With 285 new items this season:
- 28 white wines, dry and sweet, and 157 red wines from Bordeaux
- 65 wines from elsewhere in France
- 35 wines from elsewhere in Europe
We wish you some beautiful (and good) discoveries.
From Saturday, August 8th to Monday, August 24th, Maison Dubecq will adopt a summer rhythm:
- catalogue orders (available vintages): our Bordeaux and Libourne cellars being closed during the month of August, we will resume shipping on Monday, August 31st (except in case of high heat).
- reservations "Primeurs 2019" : the Future 2019 remains open and there are still 160 vintages available (stocks are constantly updated). Reservations continue to be recorded in order of arrival and pro forma confirmation invoices will be sent to you when our offices reopen on Monday 24th August.
The particular circumstances of the marketing of the 2019 vintage are clearly impacting the price of Bordeaux wines while the quality is there.