We have put online today our new "Spring-Summer" collection, valid until October 15th.
With some notable novelties this season :
• in Bordeaux : the return in our selection, after a few years of absence, of Ch. Le Pin-Beausoleil (Bordeaux Supérieur), Goulée by Estournel now renamed G d’Estournel (Médoc) and Ch. La Clotte (Saint-Émilion).
• in Burgundy : we now offer the 2020 vintage of Domaine Pommier organic, Françoise André organic, Rémi Jobard organic and de Villaine organic.
• in the Northern Rhône : the exceptional presence in our catalog of Cornas Vieilles Vignes, the rarest of the vintages produced by Michel Tardieu (on average 1200 bottles per year), traditionally sold out during the Primeurs offers.
• in Corsica : we are expanding the range of Domaine Abbatucci wines with their greatest red wine, Monte Bianco (sciaccarellu) organic.
• in Alsace : the dry rieslings of Domaine Barmès-Buecher organic, the first Alsatian estate to join our selection.
• in Italy : the Villero Riserva from Cantina Vietti, rated 98/100 by Antonio Galloni "The interaction between the density of the fruit and the structure is simply captivating. In a word: dazzling."
The Spring-Summer 2022 catalog will be sent to you by mail in a couple of weeks, to be received around May 10.
You will find there, in exclusivity "Off Internet", the domaines Vacheron organic and Pousse d’Or.
The wines of the 2019 vintage are currently entering our cellars as they are made available by the châteaux.
If you took part in the 2019 Futures campaign, we will send you an e-mail next week :
- grouping all your reservations for the 2019 vintage in a single document,
- specifying the date of availability (by 4 April at the latest),
- informing you of the outstanding balance (VAT and shipping costs if applicable),
- asking for your delivery instructions.
If you have not received this e-mail by 20 February, we invite you to come back to us (after checking your anti-spam box).
We would like to remind you that the 2019 vintage wines are available free of charge until 31 December, allowing you to organise your delivery at your convenience, avoiding if possible the summer period and its high temperatures.
Maison Dubecq remains open without interruption during the holidays.
However, on Friday 24 December and Friday 31 December, our offices will exceptionally close at 4pm.
We wish you a very happy Christmas and New Year, filled with beautiful discoveries and great moments of tasting!