The Primeurs 2019 campaign will continue on our website until 31 July 2021.
However, having to provide the various châteaux with our bottling instructions at the beginning of November, you only have one week left to reserve these wines in special formats (magnum, half-bottle, etc.) and cases.
After 31 October, the Primeurs 2019 will only be offered in bottles (cases of 3 or 6 bottles depending on the vintage), and within the limits of available stocks.
Today we have put online the new "Autumn-Winter" collection, valid until April 15th.
With 285 new items this season:
- 28 white wines, dry and sweet, and 157 red wines from Bordeaux
- 65 wines from elsewhere in France
- 35 wines from elsewhere in Europe
We wish you some beautiful (and good) discoveries.
From Saturday, August 8th to Monday, August 24th, Maison Dubecq will adopt a summer rhythm:
- catalogue orders (available vintages): our Bordeaux and Libourne cellars being closed during the month of August, we will resume shipping on Monday, August 31st (except in case of high heat).
- reservations "Primeurs 2019" : the Future 2019 remains open and there are still 160 vintages available (stocks are constantly updated). Reservations continue to be recorded in order of arrival and pro forma confirmation invoices will be sent to you when our offices reopen on Monday 24th August.