We are currently finishing receiving the wines of the 2018 vintage in our cellars, as and when they are made available by the Châteaux.
Like every year, you will receive an e-mail or a letter in the next few days:
- recapitulating all your reservations in 2018 Futures,
- informing you of the date of availability of your wines and the balance due (VAT + shipping costs if applicable),
- and asking for your delivery instructions.
If you have not received anything by the end of February (change of address, anti-spam filter, etc.), please contact us.
In order to allow you to choose a shipping date at your best convenience, the wines of the 2018 vintage will be held at your disposal free of charge until 31 December 2021.
The end-of-year festivities are imminent and, even if the transporters' hazards are always unpredictable during this period, here is the planning of the expeditions for the days to come:
- delivery in continental France
- Orders placed by Monday 21 December 12.00 noon will be delivered before Christmas (at the latest on the 24th).
- Orders placed by Monday 28th December 12.00 will be delivered before New Year's Day (at the latest on the morning of the 31st).
- delivery in the European Union
- Orders of less than 24 bottles (delivery by DPD/Chronopost) placed until Friday 18 December 12:00 noon will be delivered before Christmas.
- Orders for more than 24 bottles (delivery by road carrier) will be delivered after 1 January.
- delivery in United-Kingdom
- As of today, we will no longer ship to the UK due to congestion on the cross-Channel routes and customs uncertainty past 31 December.
- Delivery outside the European Union (Switzerland...)
- The unavoidable customs clearance formalities now prevent us from expecting a delivery by the end of the year.